Hello World & Welcome to my first blog post


Welcome to my new & fresh blog. In this blog i shared my journey of blogger. My name is Akshay Choudalwar and I am very excited to share with you lots of new ideas ! The amount of ideas and inspiration whirling around in my head is ready to jump out.

Why I Started Blogging?

I know, the first blog post always hard because nobody knows you & nobody cares what are you  doing. In December 2018  publish my first blogpost after that i started one by one and get enough views. if coming to my educational background, I am mechanical engineer. so my interest always in world of machines & technology. The only reason i started blogging because it was fun & it was something I enjoyed doing.

I love doing work which makes me happy, that’s why I love Blogging.

akshay choudalwar
why i started blogging!

So, I finally decided to become a blogger! All we know, You want a life where no one will have the correct to tell you what to do, how to do it, and when to do it and blogging is such platform which give Freedoms & Luxuries. I just want to show the visitors that 

'No strange man behind the keyword'

So, I started my blog. many of my friends  asked me “Why don’t you start a blog?” and from a few months ago did I truly know what a “blog” was. I never clicked on blog links, I never understood WHY people wrote blogs, I just thought it was a waste of time to even look on it. 

WRONG I WAS. I see that most of the blogger are post anything only for world to know that they are online. sorry, but according to me it's not work like that. In fact blogging is platform where you will find yourself as good writer, thinker. when you involve in it your skills will also improve.

"Anyone can start a blog. Very few people start a blog that matters."

Why Should You Write Blogs? 

The blogger is define, the person who drive or control blog and shares his opinion on different topics. Blogging is great way to express yourself and communicating, sharing information with others. when you write, word begin to flow from your mind and this is boost your confidence which is purely reflect in your speaking skills.

There are so many reasons to get you start a blog. For me, I am always believed in sharing a knowledge with others. So, if somehow my blogs can help others in any way, then i am more than satisfied with my work.

akshay choudalwar
what will you see in my upcoming post

What Will You See In My Upcoming Post?

I want to start by telling you why I created this website, what is my future plans, what you will seeing more in my upcoming posts. I am currently working as Salesforce developer. In free time, i spend time on website as its my hobby. i already have a tons of blog topics in my mind and some of them are related to technology and business.

I am planning to grow this platform to maximum reach and write about to those things that I haven't before explore. After doing much research and seeing the activities & posts of top bloggers, I have become completely consumed with inspiration to start a articles and sharing a knowledge for people with the help of Hustlefly. 

I hope you enjoyed this blog and something out if it. Feel free to reach out to me on social media from about us page. 

akshay choudalwar

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Thank you for this i am starting my blog now and i am extremely nervouse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey! good luck for your new blog & can contact with me for any help.

      Delete
  2. thanks for your sharing... your blog is incredible :)

    ReplyDelete